Production Blog

Hello World,

It's time for feedback. I first went to my parents to show them my film and get their opinions of it. My mom liked it a lot, but some things that she said was that the subtitles were going by too fast. Due to the how quick the subtitles appeared and disappeared from the scene, she was barely able to read what was written. Another comment that she had was that the scene where spooky appears in Daniel's room was too fast as well. According to her, she didn't really notice that spooky was in the room due to how fast the scene was. My dad didn't have much to critic about the film other than that he didn't like the transition to the flashback. He said it was too dramatic and it didn't really fit the film. He also suggested that instead of the Giovanna and Spooky facing the same way, we should invert Giovanna's phone call scene to make it look like they are actually talking to one another. That was the only feedback that they had about the film. When I showed my friends, most of them said that they enjoyed the film and didn't have anything to say. However, one of my friends that I showed the video to said that the volume of the music was too loud in some parts of the film, making it difficult to hear some of the dialogue that occurs in the film. Something that was commonly commented on was the title "Charlie". Everyone liked the glitching effect when the title slowly appears on the screen. Another thing that people liked about the film was the cliffhanger at the end. Everyone kept saying that it made them want to continue watching in order to find out what was happening and who was in his room that night. I showed my film to a total of 8 people for feedback. Honestly, I felt like some of the people I showed held back a bit when it came to critiquing the film and giving feedback, but there nothing I can do about it. However, since there wasn't much feedback relating to changes that could make the film better, I only have to do some slight editing in some parts. Now it's time to put that feedback to use.

Until next time!!!!!

Giovanna Pereira



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog