Hello World, We finally filmed everything we needed for the final task!!! Now, I get to fully edit the film and finish. I've inserted the last 3 scenes that were missing into the timeline in CapCut. But guess what... IT'S TOO LONG. The final task is supposed to be a maximum of 2 minutes long, however, with all the scenes it is currently 4 minutes long. I felt like fixing the movie's length later so I skipped to the titles. I have never added titles to a video before, so this process was new to me. The text button was easy to find but inputting the text was a lot more complicated than I expected. I first began by creating the title "CHARLIE" and it was by far the title I had the most fun making. When I began playing around with the colors and transitions, I had it fade into the screen and change colors. When the title first appeared it was white and once the music began getting heavier, it would turn red right before the movie actually began. However, when I was ...
Hello World. The opening sequence of the film will be a thriller ! When coming to this decision we decided to go in the opposite way of our last project. At first, we each did deep research on genres that we wanted to do which includes comedy, thriller, and comedy. Then we consulted each other on each genre' s id eas a nd possible pi tch ideas that could go with each genre. We also took into considerati on the setting , props, and possible actors. After careful consideration, we decided on a thriller since we all collectively wanted to do it. Until next time!!!! Giovanna Pereira
Hello World, Well, it's time to start making my new project. This new project that I'm making is a music video and we have already run into some difficulties. The first difficulty that we had was trying to find the main actor in our music video. What we are planning on doing is to have someone play Justin Bieber and have a girl who would be "Justin's" crush, which would be me. We had someone in mind that would've been the perfect Justin Bieber but after about a week of trying to convince him, we were unable to get him into being part of our music video. So, we were on the hunt again for another actor. The backup actor that we had in mind was my friend Michael. He is as hard-headed as the first person that we tried to bring into our crew but luckily after constantly asking and bugging him, HE ACCEPTED!!!!!! For the filming schedule, we planned to film on Mondays since it was the most convenient day of the week for everyone. However, lately, everyone has somethi...
Comments
Post a Comment