Production Blog
Hello World, So... we filmed yesterday. Everyone came over to my house yesterday at around 12 in the afternoon and we started to film the Target scenes. It wasn't was easy as I thought it would be to film there. It was annoying because people was constantly waling by us, which delayed our filming time. It was so embarrassing at one point because a man walked into the aisle while we were filming and he kept saying sorry multiple times for interrupting us. But anyways, we took advantage of the fact that we were there and grabbed a couple of the Target bags to use as props for the outside scenes, which was when we came back home and I told Daniel to grab the bags out of the trunk and saw the creepy spirit. Filming was so frustrating!!!! It took so long for us to be able to film each scene. The main reason why it took so long was because of Daniel. He kept getting distracted and he wouldn't stop laughing. I understand that at times it could be funny, but I feel like if he just foc...
Comments
Post a Comment